Thank you for registering for The Wardrobe's Fashion Dash 5K!!!
Here are some tips to get you started:
- Set your personal fundraising goal! We need each participant to raise at least $250, but don't be afraid to set your goal higher! (We know you're going to crush it!)
- Add your picture to your fundraising page! Your contacts are more likely to donate to your race if they know it's really you!
- Include a personal statement! Tell everyone about why you're committed to raising funds for The Wardrobe! If you need help, just shoot us an email.
- Kick start your campaign but donating to yourself! You'll set the pace for your family & friends.
- Have a strategy for how many people you need to ask. Here's a link to quick gift calculator that might help.
- Divide your contacts into groups:
- Your Besties
- Your family, friends, & like-minded colleagues
- Everyone else on your contact list!
- ASK! I know this is the hardest part, but we're here to help. Let everyone know why you care about The Wardrobe. Use email, phone calls, & post on your social media channels. Each week, we'll be sending you fundraising tips, client stories, & facts about the impact of our work.
Need More Help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org